The aims of the blog are as follows:
1. To attract potential parents to admit their wards in the school. To get quality students.
2. To inform the Ajeets about their alma mater from time to time.
3. To provide a platform for Ajeets and staff to be in touch..
4. To bring Ajeets together.

Your opinion will be displayed on the blog.

While making the suggestion kindly give the following details:
Name, e-mail address, roll no and house

we wish you happy viewing

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Captain Srikant B Kesnur / 1031 / Wod

RE: Pl Find Photos and Videos on SSBJ
Friday, 28 August, 2009 6:41 PM
From:
"Captain(IN) Srikant B Kesnur"
View contact details
To:
"'D.Vijaya Kumar Kumar'"
Dear Shri Vijaya Kumar,
Thank you so very much for your email giving me the link to school news and activities. It was nice going thru all the updates, seeing photos and noting that the alma mater is indeed going great guns with some extremely capable staff members such as you and effective stewardship of capt jatinder. I must particularly compliment you for the website which is very obviously a labour of love and seems a single handed effort on your part. By the dint of your efforts, the whole ajeet community has benefitted.
In the update given about my batch 1976-83, against me roll no 1031, while the deputation to Kenya is correct the other contact details are wrong and may be corrected accordingly. Given below are my contact details which I would request you to incorporate.
Also while I thank you for promoting me in advance to the rank of commodore, I am still captain. This is particularly important to clarify because there is indeed an Ajeet in the navy who is commodore srikant, about 5 years senior to me and presently undergoing the NDC course in Delhi.
pse convey my most respectful regards to the principal, to all staff members and indeed the whole admin staff as well. With best wishes to yourself and your family.
Captain Srikant B Kesnur
Indian Navy
Defence Adviser (Kenya , Tanzania & Seychelles)
High Commission of India
Nairobi
Tel +254 20 2219206
Mobile +254 733526055
Fax +254 20 2248320