The aims of the blog are as follows:
1. To attract potential parents to admit their wards in the school. To get quality students.
2. To inform the Ajeets about their alma mater from time to time.
3. To provide a platform for Ajeets and staff to be in touch..
4. To bring Ajeets together.

Your opinion will be displayed on the blog.

While making the suggestion kindly give the following details:
Name, e-mail address, roll no and house

we wish you happy viewing

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Prakash koti /1572 /Hoy .1982-89

Congrats!!

Tuesday, 15 September, 2009 6:25 PM

From:

This sender is DomainKeys verified

"Prakash koti"

View contact details

To:

d_vijayakumar05@yahoo.co.in

Dear Sir,

Congratulations to all the people involved in it.

This is to Mr Masilammani(please convey the same to him):

Congratulations and I am very proud of the school and the all you teachers/coaches and other staff.

I still remember the Day I got rejected from the school hocket team after the sucessful stint with the athletics team( Aiyappa's Boys as we were fondly called then) but made it to the football team. As I am nearing 40's, after being succeeful at the Navy level (Athletics) to quite an extent, I am continuing with Hockey anf Football. Of late I have injured my Knee and stopped individual games but continuing with team games.

Hats to all the coaches of the school who continue to give their best despite personal discomforts!! Thanks to your rejection on that fateful day because of which I can play all the outdoor games today!!

Regards

Prakash koti /1572 /Hoy .1982-89