The aims of the blog are as follows:
1. To attract potential parents to admit their wards in the school. To get quality students.
2. To inform the Ajeets about their alma mater from time to time.
3. To provide a platform for Ajeets and staff to be in touch..
4. To bring Ajeets together.

Your opinion will be displayed on the blog.

While making the suggestion kindly give the following details:
Name, e-mail address, roll no and house

we wish you happy viewing

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Dr.CS Hunshal / 140/ Hoy

Re: [ajeets_oba_blr] Special Videos on the Anniversary

Saturday, 19 September, 2009 2:19 PM

From:

"Chadrashekhar Hunshal"

View contact details

To:

ajeets_oba_blr@yahoogroups.com

Dear Vijaykumar

Thank you very much for the video clips of the school day. You are reminding the good old days at school.

Could you please arrange to send me the list of addresses of the last four batches that have passsed since their names have not been entered in the OBA directory. The lists are available in the Adm office. If a soft copy of them is available then pl do send that if not the hard copy.

Your sincerely

Hunshal / 140 /Hoy


School day
Wednesday, 16 September, 2009 3:12 PM
From:
This sender is DomainKeys verified
"Chadrashekhar Hunshal"
View contact details
To:
d_vijayakumar05@yahoo.co.in
Dear VIjayakumar

Pl convey my best wishes on the 46th School Day to all the officers, staff and students. I must congratulate you for keeping us abreast of all the news of the school. You are doing a wonderful job. Pl keep it up. I still remember the day I came to distribute the prizes to the All India Inter SS Hockey Chompionship during the tenure of Col Sunny. I am proud to say that I was the team Captain of the Hockey Team which won the first Gold Medal at Dasara in Mysore. Youreminded me of all that when you sent me the results of the Hockey. I am happy that school has continued to win the game.

WIth regards

Hunshal 140 Hoy